If you are the parent of a teenager, then you already know that what you really have is an adult human being who has no idea how to be an adult human being! They need you to help them but, all too often you don't know how to and they don't know how to ask. This book is going to change all that. In Cracking the Teen Code, top mind coach (and parent of two teenagers) Brian Costello reveals the psychology behind the hormones and teaches you how to make yourself heard through all the teenage noise. This book answers such key parenting questions as:
* What do they need?
* How do I help them be more confident and make good decisions?
* Is it really possible to stop these crazy mood swings?
* Why won't they follow the rules?
* How do I get them motivated to do the things that are important?
* How can I help my teenager change how they feel?
Using a powerful blend of humour, psychology, storytelling and both personal and professional insights into the teenage condition, Brian will show you that your child is not broken and everything is not lost. You will discover that understanding the two life altering questions that drive the behaviour of all teenagers is one of the keys to Cracking The Teen Code.
Please join our Facebook community here to keep up to date with news, workshops, books and special offers.